Commander - The Original Off-Road Caravan
The Conqueror Commander is packed with features & it will take you anywhere your 4x4 can take it.
Available with optional grocery compartment
- Fully patented independent with coil springs, heavy duty shock absorbers and trailing arms for enhanced stability
- Suspension travel can be configured for maximum performance on both on & off-road conditions.
- Integral design for camber and tow-in adjustments
- Auto reverse 2000kg coupler and run in braking system
- Stabilizer legs integral part in caravan design (no loose jacks or handles)
- Body strength ensure by skeletal construction with cladding which minimize weight
- All body parts nc-manufactured ensuring easy interchangeability of parts
- All openings are furnished with automotive industry door seals
- All parts electro galvanized and epoxy coated
- No wood, fibreglass or other degradable materials used in construction - eliminates wood rot paint cracking and fatigue caused by off road conditions.
2 x double beds or
1 x double bed and 1 x single bed or
3 x single beds
- All furniture and cupboards manufactured from aliminium with unique fabric doors. (again no wood or fibre doors to swing open, hinges braking off in off road conditions)
- Ample storage space all round
- Designated space for all equipment accessories and utensils provided
- Large nosecone housing 2 x gas bottles, pressurized water pump, hot water geiser system and other essential articles.
- Interior was designed for maximum space utilization to give ample headroom and the best of interior space on the market today.
Modular slide out units for kitchen, bathroom, fridge, hot water system and storage shelves etc.
- 80lt double door fridge/ freezer combo - easily accessible
- Hot and cold water available on demand
- Hot water system incorporating latest design water heater - fully automatic, instant hot water on demand, gas and 220v geyser operational during travel.
- Located in designated shower tent and access from in and outside of caravan
- Hot and cold water wash basin and shower facilities
3. Outside living
- Tent design streamlined with a minimum amount of poles, pegs and ropes
- Tent manufacture from heavy duty ripstop canvas
- Designated fixed pouches for all tents, awnings, ropes and poles
- Modular design providing for a large number configuration of tents and awnings
- Hassle free fold out tent in front of caravan - larger than normal double bed
- Ample provision made for ventilation and visibility from inside off caravan
- All facilities in the caravan, i.E. Kitchen, bathroom, fridge, cooking utensils, stove, bar and storage compartments access from outside of caravan for real outdoor living. In adverse conditions most of these facilities can be accessed from inside of caravan as well.
- 150 lt polyethylene water tanks with special design to ensure low centre of gravity and located out of harms way in off road conditions.
- Designated mountings for 2 x jerry cans, 2 x gas bottles, spare wheel, axe, spade, etc
- Rear mounted carrier for items like fire wood, etc.
The only caravan design for serious off road and luxury use in mind!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE